Saturday 4 January 2014

How to Be Happy

In this article I will talk about the first thing I hear from most people who want to change their lives ... happiness. I hear it all the time, " even if he was happy. " Or "once you have it
, I'll be happy. " This is not the right way to live life. You should be happy now. Let me explain what I mean.


If you've read any of my articles know that your thoughts are most important to you . If this is your first mine , Article welcome and now you know that what you think is most important in your life. So to be happy, all you have to do is ... be happy!


Our thoughts affect our behavior at all, and turn that behavior affects all our actions. One of my favorite of all time is the appointment of Bruce Lee, "Are you going to become Cree. " This is the truest statement I've read. I know because this is the mantra of the way I live my life.


Before learning the importance of your thoughts and really define who you are , I was the most negative person in the world unhappy . I always say that to me , I'll be happy when I'm this or that. But I never made ​​a conscious effort to be happy. When I started learning more and more about it, I began to apply it to my life and I have made the rapid changes that still amazes me to this day!

I made a conscious effort to be happy, no matter what was happening around me. Instead of telling me that I was unhappy all the time , I began to tell me I'm happy. And it worked ! Of course I had my bad days like everyone else , but for the most part, I was happier than I had ever been. Just change one thing in my life ... my thoughts!


In these times , it is very easy to become negative. You may already be very negative , I hope not . Now you have to understand is that if you are not happy right now, still will not be happy if I had solved all the problems of the world. Of course , it's hard to believe, but true. You should be happy and grateful now , whatever happens . Make a conscious effort to be happy right now and watch your life change before your eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment